Spread the Word
"Last year, Project Connect was an amazing experience for me! I was able to volunteer as a Navigator... The event truly touched me more than I could ever imagine. It was a very humbling experience and made me feel blessed to be able to support others" ~ Carrie
Please help us spread the word about Weld Project Connect. Word of mouth is a powerful thing.
2016 Weld Project Connect Marketing Materials
• Help Share #WeldProjectConnect on Twitter
- I’m proud to be the volunteering at #WeldProjectConnect on Oct. 14. You can too: http://weldprojectconnect.webnode.com/volunteer/
- #WeldProjectConnect One Day. One place. One Person at a Time. Oct. 14 at Island Grove in Greeley. http://weldprojectconnect.webnode.com/
- Volunteer to help others in your community get services they need. #WeldProjectConnect https://youtu.be/KjSyc7bMYLs
- #WeldProjectConnect Improving quality of life for the entire community. Oct 14 in Greeley. event-overview/
- I’m volunteering because I care about #WeldProjectConnect. Join me Oct. 14. http://weldprojectconnect.webnode.com/volunteer/
- Over 60 providers will be offering FREE services at #WeldProjectConnect. http://weldprojectconnect.webnode.com/service-providers/
- Use the hashtag #WeldProjectConnect to make your Tweets searchable (if profile is public).
- Aim for 120 characters or less. Although tweets are limited to 140 characters, try to keep it shorter to give your followers room to add comments when they retweet.
- Search the #WeldProjectConnect hashtag find other people and organizations tweeting about the event.